Quality is a term underlying the whole business concept defining Olimp Laboratories. We are aware of the fact that only through absolute observance of rigorous quality standards are we able to ensure complete satisfaction of our customers and proper development of the whole company.
That is why:
- We monitor the entire production process with detailed control - starting with buying raw materials and packaging through to production, storage and transport.
- We systematically improve all of the production stages using the newest technological solutions.
- Our suppliers undergo a selection procedure.
- We do not rely only on the certificates of the suppliers, which is why the raw materials undergo extra testing.
- We are continuously monitoring the needs and expectations of customers to adapt our offer to them as they arise.
- We provide all our employees with a programme of regular training courses to ensure a constant increase in their qualifications.
We take full responsibility for all of our products by fulfilling the requirements of Polish law and commonly applied European standards.
INTEGRATED QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The main tool of the quality policy made by the company is the Integrated Quality And Food Safety Management System. The Quality Management System is based on the implemented systems: PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and PN-EN ISO 22000: 2006 (among them the HACCP principles) Our company was one of the first in Poland to receive the Declaration of Conformity with the requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 22000:2006 in the scope of: “Design, production, distribution and marketing of foodstuffs for particular nutritional uses and supplements in the form of capsules, tablets, powdered concentrates and drinks”. The basic task of this system is to ensure that in the food chain (starting with the production of the raw material, transport, production of ready product up to the Consumer) no weak elements occur in which a threat to food safety may occur.
In practice the integrated quality and food safety management system means that::
- every employee is committed to achieving the proper product quality;
- you work with qualified staff, which is provided with a programme of regular training courses;
- the suppliers are classified according to the criterion of the quality assurance system;
- to assure the proper quality of the product the system is implemented, maintained and verified at every stage of its manufacturing (starting with buying raw materials and packaging through production, quality control, storing and distribution and ending up with the sale);
- The system is supervised and controlled by external and internal audits and an annual inspection of the systems by the Management of the Company;
- Every part of raw materials and every part of the ready product undergo microbiological purity tests;
- The quality control consists in the assessment of raw materials, half-products at the next stages of production and quality of the finished products.
All the activities described above have the purpose of achieving products of the highest quality and satisfaction of the Customers. The company's mission is to continuously meet the requirements of the Customers and to predict their future expectations.
The Management Board of Olimp Laboratories