Chela-Ferr® MED is a product which contains Ferrochel® ferrum in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion® (ferrous bisglycinate), a highly-absorbable and well-tolerated form of ferrum.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr® MED is:
- of the highest bioavailability, unlike other forms of ferrum
- safe in its effects
- an amino acid chelate with a structure scientifically confirmed by the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
- better tolerance and reduction of adverse effects
- lack of interaction with vitamins and minerals, which have been confirmed in multi-year scientific research
the GRAS certificate (Generally Recognized as Safe) awarded by the FDA
positive opinion of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
ferrum amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is extremely significant from the point of view of the medication’s safety.
An electronic micrograph comparing the absorption of inorganic iron from sulphate with amino acid chelate FERROCHEL® in an intestine
||1 capsule||capsules 100g|
|Energy value||1,4 kcal / 5,8 kJ||347 kcal / 1452 kJ|
|Protein||0,2 g||42,5 g|
|Carbohydrates||0,2 g||45 g|
|Fat||0 g||0,01 g|
|Iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel® TRAACS®||150 mg||37,5 g|
|Iron||30 mg (214%*)||7,5 g|
*NRV - nutrient reference value
Ingredients: iron bis-glycinate (iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel® TRAACS®), maltrodexin – filling substance, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, magnesium stearate – anticaking agent, capsule (gelatine – capsule component, colour: titanium dioxide).
- the period of increased demand for iron: pregnancy and lactation, heavy menstrual bleeding, regular blood donation, intense sports activity, children and adolescents in the periods of intensive growth,
- decreased absorption of iron,
- anemia resulting from iron deficiency,
- iron deficiency caused by the lack of appetite, vegetarian, slimming or macrobiotic diet,
- chemotherapy and a perioperative period,
- restless legs syndrome (RLS),
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.