Chela-Mag B6® Mother is a food supplement which contains magnesium in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion® (magnesium bisglycinate) enriched with vitamin B6.
Scientific research has proven that:
- magnesium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- along with vitamin B6 it is responsible for the proper functioning of the nervous system and maintaining proper psychological functions, as well as for reducing tiredness and fatigue
- participates in maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- participates in maintaining electrolyte balance
- is engaged in proper energy metabolism and helps in proper protein synthesis
- plays a fundamental role in the process of cellular division
- proper magnesium absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and its distribution throughout the body is ensured by the fact that it occurs in the form of superior-quality amino acid chelate, characterised by an exceedingly high bioavailability.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
|Nutritional information||1 capsule|
|Magnesium||100 mg (27%*)|
|Vitamin B6||2,1 mg (150%*)|
*NRV - nutrient reference value
Ingredients: Magnesium glycinate (magnesium amino acid chelates ALBION®), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), magnesium stearate – an anti-caking agent), maltodextrin – bulking agent, capsule (gelatine, colour: E171).
The product designed especially for pregnant and lactating women and helps meet the human body’s daily magnesium requirement.
Recommended use: Preferably 1 capsule per day or otherwise after consultation with a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.