Arthroblock® is a unique food supplement which contains as many as seven active components affecting joint functioning.
Scientific research has proven that:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – contribute to maintaining the proper structure of joints, tendons and bones, as well as having a positive effect on the elasticity and functioning of joints
- hyaluronic acid – is one of the main components of joint tissue
- Boswellia serrata extract – standardised to 60% Boswellic acid content, supports maintaining the elasticity and comfort of joints
- ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale L.) – contributes to preserved mobility of joints and prevents the feeling of stiffness
- vitamin C – is responsible for the successful synthesis of collagen, which is essential for the proper functioning of cartilage
- manganese amino acid chelate by Albion® - the source of highly absorbable manganese, which is engaged in maintaining healthy bones and participates in the proper synthesis of connective tissue
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
|Nutrition data||1 capsule
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl
including glucosamine sulphate
|500 mg||1000 mg|
|375 mg||750 mg|
||50 mg||100 mg|
||5 mg||10 mg|
|Boswellia serrata extract (60% of boswellic acid)||25 mg||50 mg|
|Zingiber extract (5% gingerols)||25 mg||50 mg|
||10 mg (12,5%*)||20 mg (25%*)|
|Albion® manganese amino acid chelate
|6,25 mg||12,5 mg|
|1 mg (50%*)||2 mg (100%*)|
*NRV - nutrient reference value.
Recommended daily intake: 1 capsule 1-2 times a day or otherwise upon medical advice. Use the preparation for 2-3 months and if necessary again after 1-2 months of interval.