Chela-Ferr Pro-Effectfood suplement
A highly absorbable, hypoallergenic, chelated iron with folic acid and vitamins B6, B12.
Chela-Ferr® Pro-Effect is a food supplement in the form of fast acting gastro-resistant tablets containing Ferrochel ®, a highly absorbable, well-tolerated source of iron (amino acid iron chelate by Albion ®), folic acid and vitamins B6, B12. Gastric juice-resistant coating makes it possible for the tablet to be delivered intact to intestines, where it is rapidly dissolved owing to a specially developed composition, and to release iron ions where they are most efficiently absorbed.
The Iron contained in Chela-Ferr® Pro-Effect features:
- amino acid chelate of a structure scientifically confirmed with the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
- high bioavailability
- safe action
- good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research*
Moreover, Ferrochel® has:
- the GRAS certificate (Generally Recognized as Safe) awarded by the FDA
- the positive opinion of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
Ferrum amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is extremely significant from the point of view of the medication’s safety.
Scientific research has proven that:
- ferrum is an essential element of heme and iron-sulphur proteins, which transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue
- ferrum participates in cellular energy metabolism
- ferrum plays a fundamental role in creating hemoglobin and red blood cells
- ferrum contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- ferrum supports immune system functioning
- demand for iron significantly increases in the perimenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activityvitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division
- vitamin C facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron
- folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother's tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis
The proper absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract and strictly controlled distribution throughout the body isprovided by the formed amino acid chelates of the element, characterised by exceptionally high bioavailability and complete safety in application.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
|Iron||14 mg (100%*)|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100%*)|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 μg (100%*)|
|Folic acid||200 μg(100%*)|
Ingrediens: bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, ferrous bisglycinate (iron amino acid chelate ALBION®), polyvinylpyrrolidone - firming agent, lecithin, polyethylene glycol – carriers, potato starch anti-caking agents - magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide; ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, talc, polidextrose, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol - glazing agents, cyanocobalamin – vit. B12, pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, pteroylmonoglutamic acid – folate, colour - titanium dioxide
The product is designed especially for people with increased demand for iron, especially with the sensitive stomach. The product is recommended as well pregnant women, those planning to get pregnant, lactating and in the premenstrual period, blood donors , physically active people and vegetarians.
Recommended use: 1 tablet daily after meal or otherwise after consultation with a physician.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.