Chela-Mag B6® is a food supplement which contains a highly-absorbable magnesium formula in the form of Albical™ amino acid chelate (magnesium bisglycinate) enriched with vitamin B6, which cooperates with magnesium in metabolic processes.
Scientific research has proven that magnesium :
- helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- along with vitamin B6 it is help in the proper functioning of the nervous system and maintaining proper psychological functions, as well as for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- help in maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- help in maintaining electrolyte balance
- help in the proper energy metabolism and helps in proper protein synthesis.
Magnesium amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is crucial for the supplement’s safety.
Scientific research has confirmed that magnesium amino acid chelate by Albion® has an advantage over non-organic sources of the element.
In vitro research
Magnesium assimilability from bisglycinate is several times higher than from non-organic compounds such as oxide, sulphate and carbonate.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Magnesium||100 mg (27%*)|
|Vit. B6||2,1 mg (150%*)|
*NRV - nutrient reference value
Ingredients: magnesium amino acid chelate Albion®, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), magnesium stearate – anticaking agent, capsule (gelatin, colour: E171).
People especially exposed to magnesium deficiency in the body.
Recommended use: It is best to use the supplement in the amount of 1 capsule a day after a chosen meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.