Studies have shown that:
- Melatonin – helps to shorten the time needed to fall asleep*, as well as helps in alleviating subjective symptoms of jet lag syndrome**
- Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L.) has adaptogenic effect, supports the body during periods of nervous tension and anxiety, and thus increases its resistance to stress. Helps to maintain emotional balance and well-being and helps to fall asleep
- Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis L.) has relaxing and calming effect in states of anxiety and emotional tension. It helps to maintain a good mood and cognitive functions, as well as it enhances peaceful rest. Helps to improve the quality of sleep
- Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.) has a soothing effect on the nervous system and supports healthy sleep
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. Like vitamin B1, they help to maintain normal psychological functions and proper functioning of the nervous system.
* Beneficial effect can be obtained with a consumption of 1 mg of melatonin shortly before sleep
** Beneficial effect can be obtained with a consumption of 0.5 mg shortly before sleeping on the first day of a trip and for the next few days after arriving at the destination.
|Nutritional information||1 capsule|
|Lemon balm leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L.)||200 mg|
|Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.)||120 mg|
|Ashwagandha extract, 1.5% withanolides||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2,8 mg (200%*)|
|Vitamin B1||2,2 mg (200%*)|
|Magnesium (magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide)||70 mg (18,7%*)|
*% NRVs* - nutrient reference values
Ingredients: lemon balm leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L.), magnesium salt of citric acid (magnesium citrate), hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.), magnesium oxide, ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L.), bulking agent - cellulose microcrystalline, anti-caking - magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, thiamine hydrochloride - vitamin B1, melatonin, capsule (gelatin - shell component, colour: E171).
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day, preferably about 30 minutes before sleep, or otherwise after doctor’s consultation. The capsule should be taken with a sufficient amount of water.
Note: Product is not recommended for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding or in case of hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.