Gold-Vit D3 2000 has a high content of vitamin D, which is an essential component of all organisms.
Scientific studies have demonstrated that vitamin D:
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- helps maintain proper levels of calcium in the blood,
- participates in the cell division process,
- is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
|Nutrition information||1 tablet||NRV*|
|Vitamin D||50 μg (2000 IU)||1000%|
* NRV - nutrient reference value
Ingredients: Bulking agent - cellulose, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, anti-caking agents - magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
According to the European Food Safety Authority, the safe level of vitamin D intake from all sources for people over 11 years of age is 100 µg (micrograms). For children aged 1 to 10 the limit is 50 µg. Children up to 11 years of age should not take a concomitant formulation containing vitamin D.
For adults, children over 11 years of age, women while pregnant or during breastfeeding or menopause, physically active people and the elderly, as a dietary supplement for vitamin D.
Adults and children over 11 years of age – 1 tablet, once a day, with or after a meal or otherwise, after consulting a doctor. Do not take other formulations containing vitamin D.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A dietary supplement must not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet.
A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.