Gold-Vit® for women is a composition of vitamins and minerals, mainly in the form of highly absorbable Albion®amino acid chelates, which makes it easier for women to cover their basic needs of essential micronutrients. The formula has been supplemented with soy isoflavones, green tea extract, hyaluronic acid and diosmin, as well as Bioperine® black pepper extract.
The preparation includes chelated minerals produced by the market leader in pharmaceutical raw materials - the American company Albion®. These minerals are completely safe to use, do not irritate the stomach and do not hinder the absorption of other minerals.
Minerals in the form of Albion® amino acids chelates are completely hypoallergenic (US Patent No. 7,838,042), which is extremely important with regards to the safety of receiving the treatment.
Albion Gold Medallion, Albion® Ferrochel®, AlbicalTM are trademarks belonging to ALBION Laboratories, Inc.
*Research shows that:
- providing adequate portions of vitamins and minerals contributes to the proper conduct of the processes in the body, for example:
- magnesium, similarly to vitamin B6, promotes vitality through its participation in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue of the body,
- zinc, similarly to copper, selenium and vitamin C, helps in the proper functioning of the immune system,
- some B vitamins play an important role in energy metabolism, support the functioning of the nervous system, the hematopoietic system (vitamin B6, B12, folic acid), vision processes (vitamin B2), reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (vitamin B2, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folic acid),
- biotin, similarly to zinc and vitamin A, helps keep the skin healthy,
- green tea extract increases fat metabolism, which is helpful in maintaining a beautiful figure, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the circulatory system and on blood sugar levels, and also helps to protect the body against oxidative damage to cells, slowing down their aging,
- black pepper extract helps in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, which makes it possible to increase the effectiveness of other herbal ingredients. Additionally, it possesses antioxidant properties and supports the immune system.
Hyaluronic acid is a structural and functional component of connective tissue, a natural biopolymer, a substance building the extracellular matrix of the dermis, and possesses water-binding properties.
Diosmin is a natural bioflavonoid isolated from citrus fruits. Absorption effectiveness of the active ingredient is increased through micronization.
|Vitamin A (RE)
|Vitamin E (α-TE)
|Green tea extract (55% EGCG)
|Soy isoflavones extract (40%)
including: soy isoflavones
|Bioperine® black pepper extract
*NRV – nutrient reference value
Components: calcium carbonate, vitamins (L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E, nicotinamide - niacin, D-biotin - biotin, retinyl acetate - vitamin A, calcium D-pantothenate - pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pteroylmonoglutamic acid - folate, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1, riboflavin - vitamin B2, cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12), bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose; diosmin, bulking agent - isomalt; cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose salt; anti-caking agent - magnesium oxide, calcium bisglycinate, magnesium bisglycinate, zinc bisglycinate, green tea extract (Camellia sinensis L.), glazing agents - polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc, potassium aluminum silicate, Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate; anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, iron (II) bisglycinate, sodium selenate (IV), soy isoflavones extract, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, manganese bisglycinate, copper bisglycinate, sodium hyaluronate, Bioperine® black pepper extract, chromium (III) chloride, potassium iodide, food colouring - titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Purpose: dietary supplement intended especially for women seeking to complement the daily diet with vitamins and minerals.
Do not exceed the recommended dose per day.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
It is recommended to have a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Note: this product should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components. The preparation cannot be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Do not use together with other vitamin and mineral preparations.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.