Hydrovision eye drops, due to their excellent lubricating, long-term moisturising, and repairing properties, are applied to soothe the feeling of dryness, soreness and eye fatigue, as well as an aid in cases of inflammation.
For everyday use
Hydrovision soothes redness, and eliminates fatigue and discomfort in the eyes and mucous membrane of the eye caused by environmental factors such as wind, pollution and swimming-pool water. Also during long periods of computer work or driving. Hydrovision provides relief in cases of redness and discomfort caused by, among things, wearing soft or semi-hard contact lenses. The lack of preservatives enables contact lens wearers to use the solution without having to remove them.
For special applications
Hydrovision provides relief in cases of redness and eye discomfort caused by, e.g.,
- “dry-eye syndrome” (abnormalities in the secretion of tears due to chronic inflammation of the eyelids and changes in the quantity and composition of the tear fluid),
- abnormalities in the secretion of tears after surgical procedures within eye or aesthetic eyelid surgery,
- the necessity to improve the properties of the lacrimal film after refractive-surgery procedures.
Hydrovision is a sterile ophthalmic solution with a physiological pH, containing transversely cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a mucopolysaccharide, evenly distributed on the surface of the eye when blinking.
Transversely cross-linked hyaluronic acid provides the product with lubricating, moisturising, and regenerating properties, bringing relief to dry, irritated or fatigued eyes, as well as in cases of inflammations.
The cross-linked form of the active ingredient improves the moisture-retaining effect of the hyaluronic acid.
Aqueous solution of transversely cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (including transversely cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 0.02 %), sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sodium chloride, W.F.I.
Product intended for persons
- working in air-conditioned/heated rooms,
- exposed to excessive exposure to sunlight, wind, pollution, seawater or swimming pool water,
- striving to increase the comfort of use of contact lenses
In cases of dryness of the eye
- due to excessive fatigue during long periods of learning,
- long periods of computer work,
- as a result of dry-eye syndrome.
In cases of abnormalities in the secretion of tears
- caused by chronic inflammation of the eyelids,
- caused by surgical procedures,
- a supportive agent after refractive-surgery procedures.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
The product is intended for ophthalmic use only.
The product is intended for use by a single patient.
Do not use the product if it is found at first opening that the bottle is damaged or not completely closed.
Do not touch the eyes or any other surface with the edge of the bottle dispenser during use.
Do not touch the eyes or any other surface with the bottle dropper during dripping.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
If problems occur during treatment, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
After use, dispose of the container properly.
2 drops for each eye, unless the doctor recommends otherwise.
Storing conditions: Store at temperatures from 2 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius. In a dry place, away from heat sources and direct sunlight. The contents of the bottle must be used within 3 months of the first opening.
Expiry date: Subject to direct opening, the product must not be used beyond the expiry date indicated on the outer packaging and label.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.