ZatoClear Med. IrrigationMedical device
Pure breathing pleasure
ZatoClear Med. Irrigation is a medical device for nose and sinuses irrigation.
It is a ready solution containing two active ingredients: pharmaceutical quality sodium chloride and xylitol. It gently and thoroughly cleanses the nasal cavity and sinuses of the dense secretion arising in the course of sinusitis, and also in the case of allergies. It flushes out allergens, bacteria, viruses, as well as dust, impurities and smog from these areas.
Thanks to the xylitol content, ZatoClear Med. Irrigation thoroughly cleanses the nasal cavity and sinuses using a solution made from only one sachet, and moisturises the nasal mucosa, soothes irritation and restores normal functioning that was disturbed, among others, through the use of pharmacological nasal preparations.
Irrigation with the ZatoClear Med. Irrigation medical device helps restore free breathing and relieves the feeling of pressure within the head and sinuses. Cleansing the nasal cavity with a large volume of liquid effectively elutes infectious agents from this area, preventing the spread of infection to the sinuses, ears and lower respiratory tract.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
Xylitol, sodium chloride Ph. Eur.
The ZatoClear Med. Irrigation medical device is particularly helpful in the case of acute and chronic paranasal sinusitis, allergic or infectious rhinitis, before and after surgical operations of the nose and sinuses, during a period of increased exposure to airborne dust (smog) or in a workplace, and in order to maintain proper hygiene of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
Irrigation should be done by using the special bottle attached to the ZatoClear Med Irrigation starter kit.
1. Before the first use, rinse all parts of the bottle with warm water. Wash and dry your hands.
2. Put the contents of one sachet of ZatoClear Med. Irrigation into the bottle and fill with boiled water (body temperature) until it reaches the marked line.
3. Thoroughly close the bottle, cover the hole in the cap with your finger and shake the bottle several times to completely dissolve the substance.
4. Standing over the sink in a slightly tilted position, place the bottle tip against one of the nostrils.
5. With a smooth movement, squeeze the bottle so that the solution flows into the nasal cavity. Breathe through mouth calmly during the irrigation. The solution will flow out through the other nostril.
6. Repeat for the remainder of the solution by putting the bottle to the other nostril.
7. After the irrigation, gently blow your nose.
8. Pour out the remaining, unused portion of the solution. All pieces of the bottle should be rinsed and dried before storage.
Irrigation should be performed 1-2 times a day or as directed by your doctor. One sachet of ZatoClear Med. Irrigation combined with approx. 240 ml of water creates a ready solution for rinsing the nose and sinuses.
Do not rinse with unboiled tap water, hot water or cold water. It is recommended to prepare a fresh solution each time before irrigation. Not to be used for injection. Do not swallow the solution. No more than one person should use the irrigation bottle, as it may contribute to the spread of infection. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended that the bottle be replaced after 2-3 months of use. Irrigation can be carried out at latest one hour before bedtime or before going outside (at a temperature below 19°C).
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to any of its components. The device should not be used by people with complete nasal blockage, improperly positioned nasal septum or with internal auditory canal obstruction. In the case of ear infections and after ear surgery, before using the device, a doctor should be consulted.
Children may use the product under adult supervision. In the case of use by child under 4 years of age, consult a physician before use.
ZatoClear® MED IRRIGATION can be safely used for a long time, however in the absence of improvement, or a worsening of symptoms, despite the use of the product for more than 7 days, please consult your doctor. Not to be used for injection.